Thursday, March 5, 2009

After the Psychi Eval Results

Well needless to say, Not going to work, I feel lost. I used to enjoy going to work and visiting with friends and such, now TriMet has not only taken away my ability to do my job, they have taken away my social interaction as well. I looked forwards to breaks because I got to see all my friends and each new sign up I got to see friends I had not seen in a while. This TriMet has taken from me with the job. So far Short Term Disability has not kicked in and I have an appointment with a Pshyci with a MD behind her name. Maybe she can get this whole thing fixed and I can come back to work.I still can not see how TriMet can say that I am not safe, I have not had an accident, customer complaint, or even a ticket! None of this started until after my son had passed away. I guess grief is not a consideration with the company any more. Anyway to all of you that I don't see anymore, I do miss seeing and visiting with you all. Luci

2 comments:

Al M said...

You'll be back!
Have I ever been wrong?

Al M said...

Hey, we talked about this!
You CAN'T BLAME TRIMET FOR THIS ONE!