Saturday, May 26, 2012

Well, I have been down in Sunny Valley OR for over a year now.  I am not as stressed as I was when driving the bus, but one still has to walk over eggshells.  I am getting a 2nd puppy to go with my first puppy and I am afraid to tell my dad cause I don't know how he will react.  I think he is getting dementia or allzeimers, not to bad though.  Any one have any suggestions on how to approach the subject?  My husband thinks I am paying too much for the dog, but it is a Pug and its only 1/2 the price they want in the big city with papers.  He won't listen to reason that the dog will be at my brothers place not down in the house in which I live, so I don't see a problem.  I paid half for the sewer to get pumped, and am saving for the house to be reroofed this summer which I have to pay half. I feel I should be able to spend my money as I wish or save as I wish without them telling me what I can and can not do.  As soon as Dad finds out he goes into the lecture that I should adopt kids instead of pets cause they cost as much. Then follows the lecture of how I need another dog like I need a hole in my head and says things that make me feel guilty, then what ever else he has to say.

No comments: