Sunday, December 16, 2012

Rants

Now since this is my rant site, let me tell you the problems here.  I can't clean until everyone gets up at noon or later.  I get up at 6am and thats when I like to do all my stuff.  I wish they would flush the toilet, I wish Jack would pay his share of the toilet.  I wish I didn't have to live so far from town but I don't have the resources to move and can't as long as I have the pets.  My pugs and Lily are the ones that keep me going here.  I know lots of I wish, Dad told me one day that maybe I didn't belong here.  Well where do I belong? Thats the question.  I live on less than a thousand per month, rent is expensive and would not leave me much to live on.  At least here all I pay is electric (Jack don't) and part of the phone bill that gives me DSL.  I'm unhappy here but no where else to go.  I had to move to here cause that was the only place left I could go, so I have to find a way to be happy.  I have my brother but I can't spend all my time with him, and being with him makes me happy, but there is alot of loneliness down here.

At least I have an indoor bathroom which is more than my brother has.  He has to use an outhouse cause he don't have a indoor bathroom or running hot water.  I bought him an in-line water heater so when he puts that together with his water he will have hot water too.  He is working on his indoor bathroom, and will have it done this summer.

Well thats all for this ranting.  Stay tuned, more to come.

No comments: