Sunday, May 17, 2015

I Just Don't Know

I used to wonder why my life is in the condition its in.  I went from  City living to Country Living, which is one grocery store day each month, which is usually ALL Shopping is done on this one day a month.  I'm not able to go back to my TriMet job and work down here (Josephine County) really sucks.  Now I have signed my death sentence to stay here cause I need a place with a barn/stall/running yard and pasture. I have just bought a horse, well a couple of months ago, and he is the sweetest thing.  He is calm, eager to please, and has a beautiful gait.





I am sooo looking forwards to working with him.
Now Dad tells me that I don't belong here, that I should not have moved in.  He waits till AFTER I buy a horse to tell me this.  I don't know if he wants me to stay or to leave.  We rarely have a conversation cause they always turn into arguments and Dad yelling and kicking things.

No comments: