Friday, September 9, 2011

Catching up





Well alot has happened since I last wrote on this blog. I should follow it more closely but face book and farmville have taken over. After I moved down here it is like walking on egg shells. I don't know whether or not to say anything about anything cause every time I do, my Dad starts argueing. Oh well, Clonozapam helps.

On May 14, My son's birthday, both my brother and I got baptized. Now I have siz baptisimal brothers and sisters, two sisters that I talk with and am friends with. I am going to try to put the baptisimal pictures up here but if they don't load due to my snail mail connection (I live out in no mans land) We are lucky we got phone service! If the Pictures don't load, visit my facebook profile and look at the pictures there please.
Guess they uploaded but you can see more at face book. The first photo is my friend and baptisimal sister Theresa and Pastor Ed Nelson, the next one is my brother Stanley and Pastor Marvin Clark, the third one is me and Pastor Marvin Clark and the last one is my friend and baptisimal sister Erline and Pastor Marvin Clark. Life has lots of blessings. Now I belong to a family of SDA's.

No comments: