Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good News

Well, I got some good news. My daughter and her husband are looking for a house where I can move back up there with them and figure out if I really want to live down here. There is so much lack of communication, and Dad won't listen to reason. He just starts acting like a little kid. I cant handle that and then it don't matter what I tell the husband, he has to repeat EVERY word to dad. I can't even have a conversation with him without dad getting involved. I told Jack last night that my time here was short and he wanted to know why, so I told him that I don't fit in around here, I can't have a personal conversation with him, when he don't get his own way, he acts like a 4 year old. All I feel like here is a housekeeper and a taxi driver since neither of them drive. Dad won't let any modifications be made to the house although he keeps telling me its my house, as long as I stay out of the front room while they are watching what THEY want to watch, all I want to do is put storm windows on to help keep the warmth in during the winter and a fan on the ceiling to help circulate the warm air when we have some. I am only allowed to run the A/C for 30 minutes a day when it is hot, not enough to even feel a slight 1/2 degree difference. But my time here is short lived, soon I will be able to move out.

No comments: